Bohemian Halloween Decor That Everyone Needs!
Eek! I am getting so excited about Halloween that I can hardly stand it. I feel like this is the first round of holidays that Winter can take an active part in and I plan to make each holiday as festive as possible for her.
Below is a roundup that I did on how to decorate your home to be spooky and festive, while still being able to let your bohemian vibes shine through.
CLICK ON A PHOTO BELOW TO SHOP
*This post has affiliate links, meaning if you choose to buy something, I will make a small percentage of the sale so I can continue to write and support my family.
1. Boo Halloween Pillow: What better way to say hello to Halloween than with this adorable Boo pillow? Pair it with the bright bohemian pillow pictured below (#10) to get the perfect mix of festivity and bold colors.
2. Dia de los Muertos Chihuahuas Doormat: This doormat is my favorite thing on this page. I used to have a long hair chihuahua and I simply couldn't resit buying this mat to put at our front door. It's just so cheerfully cute.
3. Halloween Skull Wall Hanging: These are the cutest little skulls. The gold foil accent brings the bohemian vibe into the mix. Hurry, get this one quickly. It's only $7.00!
4. Day of the Dead Glitter Sugar Skull Hanging: I love this glittery wall hanging. It would look perfectly hanging on your front door as it's a cheerfully spooky way to greet your guests.
5. Burgundy Hand-Wrapped Pumpkin: This pumpkin has a velvet-like texture. It truly does bring a richness and depth to your halloween decor. It looks great on a bookshelf or used as a center piece on the dining room table.
6. Vampire Love at First Bite Set of Kissing Salt and Pepper Shakers: Bring some spooky romance into your home with these darling salt and pepper shakers. The also carry Frankenstein, Bride and Groom Skulls and a Vampire + a Coffin. All four sets are so great!
8. Halloween tassel garland: This garland has various shades of orange, tan, apricot, beige and copper. It is such a simple way to incorporate halloween decor into your aesthetic. Drape this garland across a window sill so that the light from the sun can reflect the golden hues into your house to bring in the perfect sense of fall.
9. Mini Skull Succulent Plant Pot: Put your tiny plant babies in this planter. Perfect way to incorporate your green thumb into your Halloween decor.
10. Fall Harvest Bohemian Pillow: This is the most whimsical halloween pillow that I have ever seen featuring pumpkins, sunflowers and a charming fall color palette.
11. Trio of Skeleton Java Coffee Mug: This mug makes me want to do a happy dance while singing the Monster Mash! It's just so fun! Sip your favorite witches brew (e.g., coffee) from this adorable skeleton mug.
12. Bat Watercolor Print: This watercolor print has the most beautiful blue hue tones and would make the perfect bohemian statement when placed above a credenza or in the bathroom.
13. Dia de los Muertos Dog Cracker Tray: This dog/cat tray is just the cutest thing in this world. Makes a great cracker tray and it's dishwasher safe.
14. Halloween Hand Votive Candle Holder: I love this ode to the Adams Family. This candle holder is a fun and festive item--one that will certainly bring a smiles to everyone that it meets.
15. Oversized End Of Bed Orange Throw Blanket: This blanket could be used for the entire fall season. I love it's versatility. Get this blanket to create a simple, yet eye-catching pop of fall color into your home.
Photography by Brittany Renee