The Best Bell Sleeve Shirts
I am loving the cooler weather and with fall right around the corner, I have been loving transitioning slowly out of my summer gear. My favorite go-to is wearing a bell sleeve top with a trusty ole pair of jeans.
Bell sleeves can be dressed up or down and work perfectly from running errands with your kids to going on a date night to your favorite restaurant with your favorite husband (ok, I have just the one husband but he IS my favorite). Below is a round up of some of my current favorites. And most of them are on sale!!!
CLICK ON A PHOTO BELOW TO SHOP
*This post has affiliate links, meaning if you choose to buy something, I will make a small percentage of the sale so I can continue to write and support my family.
1. Listicle Rose & White Stripped Top (exact) | Rose & White Stripe Lace V-Neck Top (similar): The first one is the one I am wearing in the photos. It's from the most charming shop called Daisy Love Boutique. Everything I have owned from this store is simply divine. The sleeves are to die for and the pattern of the stripes makes me feel like my torso is longer than it is despite it being a shorter shirt. I would highly recommend it!
2. H & M Trumpet-sleeve Blouse: This is perfect for work. I love the V-neck paired with the trumpet sleeves. Slick, modern and goes with everything from a pencil skirt to jeans. It's on sale!
3. Loft Petite Stripped Bow Back Off The Shoulder Top: Get this top! I am obsessed with the boy on the back. It's so romantic and it's super on sale!
4. Zulily Ivory & Black Stripe Bell-Sleeve Top: This shirt is under $10! I am loving the flared-belled sleeves. It definitely has a subtle touch of boho-inspired charm like the descriptions says.
5. Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Remade Bell Sleeve Top: I am loving the relaxed-fit babydoll silhouette with a peplum bodice. The pattern is perfect for those early fall days when the weather isn't too hot or too cold yet. I smell a picnic in my future while wearing this top.
6. H & M Embroidered Blouse: The woven detail on this top and the long trumpet sleeve are perfection. The best part, it's on sale for only $30.
7. Nordstrom Stripe Ruffle Swing Top: Blue and white stripes seem to be my go to these days and is one of my favorites in my closet right now. I bought this one full price but you guys, it's now 40% off. Run!
Photography by Brittany Renee