Weekend Links: Dos
Well, due to the recent events that took place with our little one (you can read it about it, here), I am way behind on the blog, including Weekend Links.
Remember that in these Weekend Links posts, there will always be a 'Question of the Week'. If you respond to it in the comments below, you will be in the running to win something from me that I will mail to you as a token of my appreciation for reading the blog. Last week, I sent everyone who commented and gave me their address a small package :)
Here we go!
*This post has affiliate links, meaning if you choose to buy something, I will make a small percentage of the sale so I can continue to write and support my family (at no extra cost to you). It would mean the world to me if you like an item you see, to purchase it directly through my link.
1. I binge watched The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and I have to say that it is so refreshing to see a woman play such a hilarious, independent bad-ass! I want Midge (the main character) to be my best friend!
2. I love me a good thermal. This one by Free People is my new jam! I sized down. It has those cozy thumb holes that I am such a sucker for.
3. This is a really interesting parenting strategy called the "Yes" Brain approach. What do you think about it? I found it so interesting.
4. This song by Imogen Heap came on in yoga this week and I cried my eyes out. I have been so emotional in my practice lately.
6. We head to Arizona in February. I secretly want to buy this inflatable float drink holder set for my friends + family. I am so ready to be out of 40-degree weather and into the 70s!
7. I have been so inspired by the Milijan family. They are traveling around the world with their two small kids. They are currently in Paris. I have never been to Europe! I am having the travel bug so badly these days!
8. Some nights you are just in the mood for a good, mindless book. I just started reading The Last Anniversary and so far, so good!
9. This Hape push bike has been Winter's favorite toy for many months. I think it's still 30% off on Amazon.
10. Question of the Week: If you could have dinner with anyone tomorrow, dead or alive, who would it be?
My answer is Iris Apfel. I just find her to be so inspiring and quite funny. I watched this interview with her and just smiled the whole time. One tidbit: Perry and I both adore the elderly! He worked in a nursing home and my grandma is my favorite person in the world.
Photography by Brittany Renee